Monday, March 29, 2010
Final Project (very rough draft 1)
My final project is about a fictional story of a person recalling the day his/her mother died and the belief that people become stars when they die. I have a lot more to add to this mainly in terms of sounds in the background etc. I am hoping to be able to create a number of sound frequencies to give the feeling of someone traveling through outer space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your levels might be a bit low. I love the idea and this is a good start. Im looking forward to listening to it's development
ReplyDeleteSo far this seems to be an interesting idea. I like the soap bubbles and the fish scale moon. The story that is being told is intriguing but I think that you could do with some more variation. The repetition gets a little confusing at some points to me and I agree with Michelle that your levels are a little low. Overall though I'm excited to hear your next draft.
ReplyDelete